The Mission of the Boulder High School Women’s Soccer Team is to:
Achieve the highest possible level of soccer through teamwork, by being the best individuals we can be.
We achieve this by believing in and following values of Humility, Effort, Respect, Ownership and Accountability (HEROA), all day, every day. Each Panther works for the team first and foremost. By respecting ourselves, we learn to respect the opposition, the referees, our teachers, mentors, and coaches. We know that on any given day, anyone can be the most important Panther on the field and we accept it with pride and responsibility. We know we can count on anyone wearing our jersey because we’ve seen the effort; the work, sweat, and blood they’ve put in. We believe that this is our time to make a ripple in life… And we own this moment.
Due to the COVID 19 Pandemic, the High School Girls Soccer Season will start in late April. We have modified our calendar to accommodate the new dates. You can see the full 2020/21 CHSAA Calendar by clicking here to learn about the modifications.
BHSWS Preseason will officially start the week of March 8th and will go until Tryouts the week of May 3rd. That will give us 9 weeks of training before our first game. Please click on the chart to the right to download a pdf outlining the 2021 Program’s Preseason Plan.
PRESEASON PRACTICE SCHEDULE:
CHSAA has mandated that no player trains more than three times a week in the preseason from March 8th to April 11th. They have also indicated a limit on the number of players we can have per session. With these mandates in mind, we have made the decision to separate training sessions so that players can attend a minimum of two and a maximum of three in-person practices a week.
Two-a-days are from March 8 to April 11, so the following schedule was set with all of that in mind:
- Morning Virtual Fitness sessions
- Monday from 8am to 9am
- Tuesday to Friday: 6:30am to 7:30am
- Wednesday – NO MORNING SESSION
- Afternoon in-person sessions –
- Mondays – Centennial MS from 6 to 7:30 pm – Group Iris (Returning Varsity + Returning JV)
- Tuesdays – Casey MS from 4:15 to 5:45 pm – Group Violet (Returning Purple + Returning Gold + New BHSWS Players)
- Wednesdays – Centennial MS from 6 to 7:30 pm – Group Iris
- Thursdays – Centennial MS from 6 to 7:30 pm – Group Violet
- Fridays – No Afternoon Session
- Saturdays – Centennial MS from 9 to 11 am – Varsity + Invited Guests
NOTES ON IN-PERSON SESSIONS
- All BHSWS Players will start out practicing in their groups but as the preseason advances, they will have the opportunity to train with the other group.
- All players will be required to turn in this Permission Waiver if they haven’t done it for 2021 as well as fill out this COVID Survey before coming to the sessions. IT MUST BE FILLED OUT THE DAY OF THE SESSION.
- Masks are mandatory. No sharing of water, food, or equipment within players.
- Bathrooms and other facilities are closed and off-limits.
- Please contact Coach Real for any questions.
2021 BHS WOMEN SOCCER GAME SCHEDULE
The game schedules below have been confirmed.
Keep in mind that even though, these have been confirmed, there might be changes due to weather and other circumstances. Purple and Gold teams’ schedules are still being finalized.
2021 REGULAR PRACTICE SCHEDULE
We will post the confirmed schedule once it is set.
Varsity – TBD
JV – TBD
Purple – TBD
Gold – TBD
INTERESTED IN PLAYING FOR BHSWS?
Please fill out the form below. We will use the information to add you to our player list and keep you updated on Program news.
2020 HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
2019 HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
2018 HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
2017 HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
2019 JV HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
2018 JV HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
DONATE TO BHSWS
Our program runs on donations and contributions from everyone that wants to help us. No amount is too small and everything is truly appreciated. If you wish to help the Boulder High Women’s Program please click on the button below. Your contribution will go a long way in the form of equipment, coaches’ education, team activities, video of games and most importantly, scholarship student-athletes.
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow Us on Twitter
Please click the button below for information about the BHS Women’s Soccer Program; its expectations, communication with coaches, academics and more.
YOU CAN HELP
- Game Photographers:
Shoot in game action pictures of team and players for postseason awards night.
- Panther Club Representative.
We will need a Freshman or Sophomore Parent to represent the program, ask for grants, and support all the great things the Panther Club does for BHS Athletics.
- Team Parent/Parents for Each Team.
Organize communication with other parents, ‘game day’ meals and snacks for players, assist with postseason awards program
- Volunteers to Organize all Details of Senior Night – Preferably Junior Parents.
- Game Management Crew Every Home Game.
(1 crew for Varsity and 1 crew for JV) Assist with the setup and breakdown of goals, corner flags, team benches.
- End of the Season Awards Night.
We need a few parents to help organize the preseason dinner for all BHS soccer players, coaches, and families.
- Social Media Manager
We need someone to upload pictures, copy and paste game summaries provided by coaches, player stories, newspaper articles, videos, and such.
Please email Coach Real if you are willing/able to perform one or more of these vital activities.