The Mission of the Boulder High School Women’s Soccer Team is to:
Achieve the highest possible level of soccer through teamwork, by being the best individuals we can be.
We achieve this by believing in and following rules of Humility, Effort, Respect, Ownership and Accountability, all day, every day. Each Panther works for the team first and foremost. By respecting ourselves, we learn to respect the opposition, the referees, our teachers, mentors and coaches. We know that on any given day, anyone can be the most important Panther on the field and we accept it with pride and responsibility. We know we can count on anyone wearing our jersey because we’ve seen the effort; the work, sweat and blood they’ve put in. We believe that this is our time to make a ripple in life… And we own this moment.
BHSWS Preseason will officially start the week of Jan 13th and will go until Tryouts the week of March 2nd. That will give us 8 weeks of training before our first game. Please click on the chart to the right to download a pdf outlining the 2020 Program’s Preseason Plan.
- Winter Kick-arounds are December 7 & 14th – Will update time & place
- Preseason will start with Senior-Led practices Jan 13-17 at Recht Field (Weather permitting)
- Two a days are from Jan 20 to Feb 7
- Optional Morning Fitness sessions will be from 7 to 8am in the Pit and Gym
- Afternoon Program-wide sessions will be from 4:15 to 5:45 at Recht Field (Weather permitting)
UPDATED: October 20, 2019 at 3:40pm
UPCOMING PROGRAM EVENTS
- Saturdays, December 7 & 14 – Informal Kick-arounds – Time & Place TBD
- Wednesday, January 7, 2020 – New Player/Parent Meeting
- January 13 to 17, 2020 – Senior Led Practices
- January 20 to February 7 – Two-a-Days (Morning Workouts – Afternoon Practice)
- March 2 & 3 (& possibly 4) – Tryouts
- March 6 & 7 – BHSWS Varsity Retreat
- March 11 – First Game of the Season
INTERESTED IN PLAYING SPRING 2020?
Please fill out the form below. We will use the information to add you to our player list and keep you updated on Program news.
2019 HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
2018 HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
2017 HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
2019 JV HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
2018 JV HIGHLIGHTS VIDEO
DONATE TO BHSWS
Our program runs on donations and contributions from everyone that wants to help us. No amount is too small and everything is truly appreciated. If you wish to help the Boulder High Women’s Program please click on the button below. Your contribution will go a long way in the form of equipment, coaches’ education, team activities, video of games and most importantly, scholarship student-athletes.
Follow Us on Instagram
Follow Us on Twitter
Please click the button below for information about the BHS Women’s Soccer Program; its expectations, communication with coaches, academics and more.
YOU CAN HELP
- Game Photographers:
Shoot in game action pictures of team and players for postseason awards night.
- Panther Club Representative.
We will need a Freshman or Sophomore Parent to represent the program, ask for grants and support all the great things the Panther Club does for BHS Athletics.
- Team Parent/Parents for Each Team.
Organize communication with other parents, ‘game day’ snacks for players, assist with postseason awards program
- Volunteers to Organize all Details of Senior Night – Preferably Junior Parents.
- Game Management Crew Every Home Game.
(1 crew for Varsity and 1 crew for JV) Assist with the setup and breakdown of goals, corner flags, team benches.
- End of the Season Awards Night.
We need a few parents to help organize the preseason dinner for all BHS soccer players, coaches and families.
- Social Media Manager
We need someone to upload pictures, copy and paste game summaries provided by coaches, player stories, newspaper articles, videos and such..
Please email Coach Real if you are willing/able to perform one or more of these vital activities.